We stayed at the beautiful Bellagio with the grand fountain show in front. But I couldn't help falling in love with the groomed gardens and large fountains.
Vegas at night is twice as busy as the day. The lights are brighter and the shows are more elaborate. The volcano at Mirage was excellent. I wish I could have enjoyed the Bellagio pools at night but they closed them early so we could all go gamble and drink. Subtle.
Jason also bought us tickets to see Blue Man Group. Definitely a must see show.
Jason also bought us tickets to see Blue Man Group. Definitely a must see show.
I can't help but get carried away when I see a Chihully installation. Chihully is a master glass artist and he created the massive glass sculpture in the Bellagio. You can see another of his great works at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City. We were so excited to get a signed book from him. We just wish we could afford one of his pieces. Unfortunately we don't even know anyone who could afford them.
Bellagio had a beautiful Botanical Garden inside. Here are a few of my favorite shots. I wish I could grow such lush flowers.





How lucky that you got to STAY at the Bellagio! I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy the good points the city has to offer. Vegas really does have some classy, family-friendly stuff, too.
ReplyDeletethat trip looked amazing. i love just even walking through the bellagio, it's so beautiful. and i feel like its' hallways are a calm respite from all the gross stuff on the strip. i'm glad you guys got to get away. who stayed with corban?
ReplyDeleteor is it korbin? i'm so sorry, i can't even remember how to spell his name! i'm such a bad friend
ReplyDeletelove your hair
ReplyDelete