Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm a Christmas Slacker!

So you would think with all my time off being "just" a mom I would do all the stuff a good wife does- like clean my house, bake cookies for everyone in the neighborhood, send Christmas cards, etc. But you know what, I am not a good homemaker. I think I cleaned my house more when I worked full time. As for being a good neighbor and sending my friends and family Christmas cards, all I can say is sorry. I delude myself by saying that it is because no one wants anymore treats to get fat on and now that we live close to people no one needs Christmas card updates. But the truth is- I'm lazy! Plain and simple. Thus as a last ditch effort I am posting our latest family pic as our Christmas card to everyone. We truly love you all and miss everyone we left in Phoenix. I can promise you as I type this blog with my frozen fingers that I wish I were with you all this Christmas. We are so grateful to be close to our families (well most of them). We have really enjoyed this past year in Idaho.

We wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas. Hopefully we will get up there this summer to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute family picture! And I totally agree with you, I cleaned my house so much more when I was working full time. How does that work? I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey we need new posts! come on we miss you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete