I am now officially guilty. I lost my son's favorite toy, his little hand puppet alligator. He loved that toy. It always made him laugh. I think it fell out of my purse while we were leaving church. And so far I have not been able to find it in the lost & found or anywhere. So as to relieve me broken heart (and Korban's) I have searched all over the internet to find another one. No luck. So I send this out to all those moms and dads who have misplaced something of their kids. Please let me know if anyone sees one in a store. It was given to us in Phoenix so I imagine that will be the most likely spot. Thank you.
Hobbit Caves
2 days ago

what a bummer! i'll keep my eyes peeled
ReplyDeleteOh, darn! Clint had a favorite toy too, that we lost a bunch of times and replaced via e-bay! Good luck!
ReplyDelete